Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Checking in--It's been awhile!

Checking in--It's been awhile! 10 months 2 weeks ago #13120

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Yeah, Romney for one, but that's not gonna fly. Personally, I think it was more about mending the relationship than SOS. But I'm loving the tweets, utterly bypassing msm. Mad Dog Mattie, gotta love it, drives msm insane. Amazing that success is such an anathema to the left.

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Checking in--It's been awhile! 10 months 1 week ago #13121

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 90
Yes, I can't see Romney at all, he also has another Mormon up for the same position, Secretary of State John Huntsman. I don't see it. First of all I don't know how strong Catholic countries would react to a Mormon Secretary of State. I don't know if a Mormon can separate their allegiance to the Mormon church from their political duties. I've been told that if a higher up Mormon tells another Mormon to do something they have to do it or be excommunicated.

Checking in--It's been awhile! 8 months 3 weeks ago #13123

• Molly
  • Thank you received: 39
Hello Everyone-

Ever since Trump's election, and especially now that he is sworn in as President, I have been pondering how this could be. It simply does not follow prophesy. So, the question is - why not? Or, does it and we didn't catch it. So, I'm going to suggest a possible reason just to get some feedback.

Revelation 13 tells us about a wild beast that comes out of the sea with 7 heads and 10 horns. I see this wild beast as the U.N. The seven heads are the major governments, of which the U.S. is one. Verse 3 says that one of the heads was "as if slaughtered to death but the death stroke got healed." From the perspective of the beast and the U.N. that is exactly what has happened with the inauguration of Trump. Their plans are presently in disarray. In fact there has been a bill already prepared that would call for the removal of the U.S. from the United Nations. If something happens to Trump, then it would be as if the death stroke was healed.

Of course, Pence would have to go as well, and that would make Ryan the President. Let me know what you think. I hope I'm off base here.

Molly

Checking in--It's been awhile! 7 months 4 weeks ago #13124

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 90
Molly, Not off base at all, they will do whatever they can to bring him down. The good thing is that the UN didn't elect Obama as their new chief.

Checking in--It's been awhile! 6 months 3 weeks ago #13126

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi All ! :)

Molly said: "Ever since Trump's election, and especially now that he is sworn in as President, I have been pondering how this could be. It simply does not follow prophesy. So, the question is - why not? Or, does it and we didn't catch it..."

As soon as I saw Trump was running I knew this may be a God/Good Thing and then when he picked his Vice I Knew it was a God/Good Thing...

TrumPence - do you Hear Them blowing in the distance ..?!!!

Come, Lord Hoshea, Come B)

Checking in--It's been awhile! 6 months 2 weeks ago #13128

• Molly
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi RhodaRose-

It isn't a matter of whether Trump/Pence is a good thing for the nation. It would definitely be a good thing if he could actually manage to do anything. From the inaugeration onward there has been nothing from the Democrats and a good percentage of the Republicans but push back. They have no intention of cooperating simply because he isn't globalist oriented. The whole Russia collusion meme is to generate a motive for impeachment. Nevertheless, I do believe that he will be able to drain at least part of the swamp. After all the sea monster (and its minions) of Ezekial must be exposed. I think that the Donald will manage to do that. In fact, some of the experiences along the political trail have exposed many of the candidates and others for exactly who they were: swamp creatures.

The number of people that are becoming aware of the shenanigans that are being played out before the American public is daily increasing. In my neck of the woods, there were counties that voted 80 - 90% for Trump and as little as 7% for Hillary. So, when one adjusts for some of the things that people noticed while voting, my guess is that Trump won by a landslide. Impossible to prove, of course, but it is evidence that if people understood how many Trump supporters there are compared to Clinton supporters, there would be no toleration of some of the things that are going on. It is only thanks to the alternate media that we have the full story, but even there the TPTB would thwart their news coverage.

I really hope that you are correct and that Trump will do wonderful things for the United States. I certainly think that it is in his heart to do it. It's just that the corruption is so imbeded at so many levels, and not just in this country, but globally, that it is more than even he can handle. Let me say again that I hope that you are right and good things will follow but , in the overall sense, I doubt it will happen.

Molly